Fire Alarm Systems are designed to detect if any smoke, heat rise, carbon monoxide or fire is present and then warn people through audio-visual appliances. The main features of a Smart Fire Alarm System are:
- to monitor water sprinkler and fire alarm systems components’ health
- to immediately determine the exact location and existence of a fire when it occurs
- to provide evacuation announcements in a logical sequence so as to ensure that all occupants are evacuated in a calm and orderly manner.
- to simplify coordination with the firefighting team by providing a fire fighters communication network
- to communicate with all systems including central battery, sprinkler, lighting control, elevator, HVAC etc. in order to ensure that all systems work diligently to simplify the evacuation of the occupants.
Having access to some of the most reputed and cutting edge technologies, our specialized team of experts provides streamlined and intelligent solutions, regardless of how complex the requirements.